Gbox 15AB Diode Laser Therapy & Laser Surgery.
The Gbox 15AB Diode Laser may be small, but it is still capable of 15W continuous power for both veterinary laser therapy & laser surgery. This mini Class 4 Diode Laser system has functional wavelengths of 810nm & 980nm, and a 635nm aiming beam.
For veterinary laser therapy it can be used in continuous as well as pulsed mode with a contact or non contact hand piece.
This is most versatile Class 4 laser system going around, allowing multiple uses and revenue streams, and ensuring a great return on investment. It will prove invaluable to clinicians and surgeons, large and small animal vets, domestics and exotics, and even the dentists and dermatologists.
The Gbox 15AB (15 watt continuous @ 810nm & 980nm) with veterinary specific software is the best value laser on the market.
- Start with the therapy setup and add surgical later, or vice versa.
- Choose different software packages to suit your needs e.g phased or synchronised emissions.
- Software allows for preprogrammed and fully customisable programmes.
- Adjustable hand piece with a maximum 30mm beam, and hand switch for therapy.
- Foot switch for surgery, and connects to 200, 400 & 600um fibres.
- A wide variety of accessories, including many surgical/dental/ENT guides.
- Optional battery pack.
- 2 year warranty supported in Australia with 3 year warranty option.
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Wavelength||810nm & 980nm|
|Maximum Power||15 W Continuous|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Transmission System||Fibers Of 200um ,400um And 600um With SMA905 Connector|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Voltage/Current Rating||110/220 VAC, 5A , 50/60 Hz|
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|